What is Rent-to-Own Car Financing?
Rent to own vehicle financing means that you rent a vehicle for a fixed contractual period of time. At the end of the contract, and after you have made all payments in full, you then become the proud owner of that car. If you are blacklisted and need vehicle finance, Earn-a-Car makes it possible for you to own a car in as little as 54 months.
How it works:
We provide an array of vehicles for you to Get into Gear and Get to your destinations by following just three easy steps:
- Complete the Online Instant Approval Form
- Once approved, we will contact you to finalize the agreement
- Visit Earn-a-Car and drive away from us in your rent-to-owned car within 24 hours
All you need:
- Proof of income
- Ability to make the minimum upfront payment
- Pay the upfront admin fee of R16 500 when entering into one of our rent-to-own agreements.
- Ability to make a monthly payment
- The minimum monthly is in the region of R3 000-R6 000. If you can meet that monthly, you’ll qualify to rent-to-own one of our vehicle’s, without needing to get car finance.
Before you start the application process, you need to gather the relevant documents that you will need to submit.
- Copy of your valid South African identity document/card
- Copy of your South African driver’s license
- Proof of income, not older than three months
- Proof of residence, not older than three months
Blacklisted and need vehicle finance? We want to get you on the road! Apply now for instant approval or contact us on 010 880 8258. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our office in Kempton Park.