If you want to purchase a used car, you need to know the interest rates that a bank or private company will charge when closing a deal. After all, you want the best possible deal at the lowest price!
Most people would rather purchase a new or used car through a dealership like Earn-A-Car rather than go to a bank. Here is why:
- By using a car dealer, you make it much easier for yourself. It is way more convenient than going to a bank before you start car hunting as you can shop for a car and finance it at the same place.
- Even if a bank turns you down, you will still be eligible for a new or used car at a car dealership, regardless of your credit score.
- The rates that a car dealership has to offer are often very competitive and lower than that of the bank, thus you will get a better deal at a dealership than at a bank.
- Some car dealerships offer a zero percent interest rate, giving you a fantastic deal on the car of your dreams.
- Most car dealerships arrange meetings over the weekend, making it convenient for you to choose a car and negotiate a great deal.
Used car finance at Earn-A-Car
Contact us today for the best vehicle finance deals.