Car financing options can become limited, especially if you are blacklisted or have a bad credit history. It is important to know what your vehicle options are, before you decide on how to finance the purchase. Choosing the right car financing has a lot to do with choosing the right vehicle. You must make sure the vehicle you are purchasing is economical to service, maintain and fuel. It must also be in an excellent condition and must be affordable to you.
When you choose our car financing options at Earn-a-car, you can expect the following vehicle options and benefits:
- A selection of pre-owned vehicles that have been well maintained and serviced.
- Choice of the following vehicle brands: Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Ford, Hyundai, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Opel, Renault, Suzuki and Volkswagen.
- A variety of automatic and manual transmission vehicles to choose from.
- Competitive prices according to the condition of the vehicle, mileage travelled and age of the vehicle.
What are the requirements for financing a vehicle with Earn-a-car? You must be of a legal age to drive and with a valid driver’s license. You must also have a down payment / initial deposit that is equal to 20% of the value of the vehicle, or no less than R16 500. Ensuring you can afford the monthly payments for the vehicle is vitally important and you should be able to afford a minimum of R3500 per month.
Why finance your vehicle through Earn-a-Car?
Earn-a-car has a reputation for providing the market with good quality pre-owned vehicles at an affordable rate. Our vehicles are sold on a lease-to-own basis, where instalments are paid over 5 years. We can assist blacklisted individuals or those who are struggling to acquire finance or credit from other lending institutions. Our car financing packages are all inclusive of a variety of benefits as follows:
- Clients receive R300 cash back for every monthly instalment paid. This can be used to maintain the vehicle or otherwise.
- All vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty in place.
- Clients receive a R500 tow-away subsidy and also access to loan vehicles in the event of a breakdown.
- Vehicle tracking and immobilisers are installed in each vehicle.
- Clients are provided with affordable accident cover options for the duration of the contract.
Of course that’s not all we have to offer our clients looking for the ultimate car financing solution. If you would like to learn more about our vehicle finance company, contact us at Earn-a-car today.