Are you looking for rent-to-own VW Polo options? A VW Polo and VW Polo Vivo are classic cars and are good value for your hard-earned money. We put the old and new Polos up against each other to see which is a better value buy.
4 Reasons to Buy the VW Polo
- Quality interior: The VW Polo has a quality interior, trims, and upholstery. It is a comfy ride and adjustments can be made to suit drivers and the passengers – making it a good choice for those with families or seeking comfort first.
- Excellent infotainment system: The infotainment options in the VW Polo give car owners their money’s worth. Some of the features include an SD card rear, USB port, aux port.
- Quality offering for your budget: If you are on a tight budget and want to get the most value out of your rent-to-own vehicle, the VW Polo is your best bet. It is not only affordable but also has a lot of quality features such as electric windows, air conditioning, remote central locking, and a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- Good soundproofing: The VW Polo is very refined has good insulation and a smaller engine than its predecessors. It, therefore, offers a smoother and quieter ride.
4 Reasons to Buy the VW Polo Vivo
- Improved fuel consumption: With a turbocharged engine and turbocharged mill of 81kW, the VW Polo Vivo has excellent power and fuel consumption. It is the best choice for those seeking to save a little more cash on fuel prices.
- Attractive prices: The VW Polo Vivo is one of the best-selling cars in South Africa due to its quality features and affordability. It is a great option for first-time buyers looking to get good quality for a lower price.
- Spacious: The VIVO has a spacious boot and comfortably seats up to 5 people (with ISOFIX placements for child seats). It is, therefore, a good choice for bigger families or those on road trips.
- Great resale value: Whether you are purchasing your VIVO now or using rent-to-own options, the resale value makes it worth your purchase. Due to the VIVO being locally-produced and having cheaper repair costs, is more sought after in the market.
Which is Better?
Should you choose a VW Polo vs VW Polo Vivo? Although the VW Polo Vivo has great resale value, the VW Polo has more features. Both cars have excellent safety and value for your money. Your choice should depend on factors that are important to you, for example, are you looking for speed or good fuel consumption? The VIVO may be for you. If you prefer electric windows and a quieter ride, the VW Polo may be a better choice.
Regardless of your choice, Earn-A-Car has a rent-to-own VW Polo option for your budget and style.
Give us a call for rent-to-own VW Polo options today!