It can be incredibly frustrating and even close to impossible to obtain vehicle finance for blacklisted people in South Africa. Should you even manage to find a mainstream financial institution who will entertain your application they usually penalise blacklisted consumers with exorbitant interest rates and fees.
There is a company that offers reasonable and achievable finance for blacklisted consumers. Earn a Car will have you mobile within 24 hours of your finance application. Their clients get to choose their vehicle from a large range of quality pre-owned vehicles and can take ownership of their cars within 4 to 6 years. Earn a Car does not perform a credit check on applications so your credit history has no bearing on your application. In order to qualify for this vehicle finance, clients need to meet the following basic requirements:
- Minimum upfront payment: The minimum upfront payment of R15 000 will go towards the client’s vehicle finance application and will help pay the vehicle off
- Monthly repayment: The client will need to be able to make a minimum monthly payment of R2500 per month
- Proof of ID and address: A valid green barcoded ID document and proof of residence no older than three months are also required
- Bank statements: Original bank statements within the last three months to accompany the vehicle finance application
- Proof of income: The applicant should be able to provide a recent payslip or proof of income
- Clear criminal record: All applicants should have a clear criminal record and have no previous unresolved issues with Earn a Car
If you are looking for vehicle finance for blacklisted people in South Africa, then Earn a Car will definitely be able to help you out.
Contact us for blacklisted vehicle finance in South Africa.