There is a way for blacklisted consumers to qualify for vehicle financing in Gauteng. Earn a Car offers blacklisted vehicle financing to consumers listed on ITC and other credit bureaus. Their unique model will have you mobile in less than 24 hours and earning your own car.
In today’s day and age it is incredibly important to have access to your own reliable transport. Earn a Car offers its clients true value for money and will give them the opportunity to own their own car in a minimum of 4 years and a maximum of 6 years. Here are some of the benefits offered by Earn a Car’s blacklisted vehicle finance – and why they offer true value for money
- Earn your car: Start earning your car from your first vehicle finance payment. Take ownership of your own vehicle as quickly as you’d like, or spend the ‘cash back’ reward offered by Earn a Car any way you want
- Genuine accidents covered: Earn a Car indemnifies its clients against any genuine accidents, with a minimum of R900 with between 12.5% and 15% of a small vehicle value and 10% and 12.5% of a large vehicle’s value
- Tracking systems: All Earn a Car’s vehicles are kitted with full Matrix vehicle tracking, an emergency response system and immobilization valued at R250 per month
- Full warrantee: All vehicles under their vehicle finance contract have a full warrantee for the full term of the client’s rental. This is worth R200 per month
- Towing subsidy: If Earn a Car’s approved operators are used clients will receive a vehicle towing subsidy
Earn a Car will help you to become mobile again by giving you access to your own wheels within 24 hours. Contact them for blacklisted vehicle finance in Gauteng.
Contact us for blacklisted vehicle finance in South Africa.