If you’re blacklisted, you’ve probably come across deals that say you can still buy your own car – but what’s the catch? Some of these deals do come from disreputable sources, so always be sure that you are talking to reputable companies that have your best interests in mind.
If you’re looking at a deal with no hidden catches, no surprise costs and where what you see is what you get, you should talk to Earn-A-Car about their amazing opportunities. They feel that being blacklisted shouldn’t hold you back from the freedom and opportunities that having your own car will provide, so they have set up a unique car payment plan that is perfect for getting you out on the road… and more!
Features of this payment plan:
- No one will check your credit history
- It’s a rent-to-pay plan where you earn money for each month that you have the car
- You can use the money you earn to pay for the car or even draw it out for anything you’d like to spend it on
- You can choose from wide range of great vehicles
- You can have a car in as little as 24 hours
- Your credit rating will improve as you participate in the programme
- The payment plan is more affordable than almost any option available from a bank or other certified financial institutions
- All you need to qualify is: a valid driver’s licence, no criminal record, an upfront payment (about R15, 000) for the car, be able to pay the R2, 500/month instalments, have proof of income and have proof of an SA identity document
The best thing about this plan, besides its affordability, is that there are no hidden costs. All the information you need will be given to you upfront and discussed with you before you sign any papers.