Whether you’ve just bought a brand-new car or a second-hand vehicle, we know your car is “new” to you. Which is why Earn-A-Car has gone all-out to develop vehicle rent to own option that makes sure you’ve got all your bases covered.
Unlike most vehicle finance companies, Earn-A-Car has taken a good look at the South African environment. We have included vehicle tracking and accident indemnity as part of your monthly rental for your peace of mind. But there are a few other steps you can take to keep your used car safe from theft:
- Install smash and grab film on all the windows
- Don’t leave valuables in plain view
- Make sure your doors are locked before walking away
- Avoid areas known to be unsafe
- Ensure your alarm and immobilizer are working
That being said, while you can try to reduce your risk as much as possible, it is still a good idea to have comprehensive insurance cover in place, just in case your vehicle is stolen and not recovered, which is included in your Earn-A-Car monthly rental.
Earn-A-Car has turned vehicle finance in South Africa on its head by paying clients a minimum of R300 cash back on every instalment. You can use this for whatever you want. Earn-A-Car includes several other benefits such as:
- Vehicle Tracking
- Comprehensive accident and theft cover
- Comprehensive vehicle warranty cover
- Service and maintenance assistance
- Vehicle breakdown and roadside assistance
Easy vehicle finance
So, if you’re looking for a vehicle ownership solution in South Africa that caters for all your needs, contact us to find out how you can get instant approval and be on the road in less than an hour.