Valentine’s Day is often celebrated by giving gifts to loved ones, or to let someone that you really like, know that they have a secret admirer. If your heart’s desire is a car, consider a fun and fuel efficient Chevrolet Spark to get you to family and friends this Valentine’s Day, in record time with a rent-to-own car from Earn-a-Car. If you meet the criteria, you will be on the road, in your own car in less than two hours.
By getting a rent-to-own car for yourself or for a loved one, you can get easy vehicle finance to celebrate the most romantic day of the year. While thinking of the all-time favourite romantic songs you will play in your rent-to-own car, here is a checklist of the criteria that you need to meet in order to qualify for a rent-to-own car:
- Do you have a valid South African driver’s license?
- Do you have R16 500 (approximate) for a minimum upfront payment?
- Do you have between R4 000 to R8,000 for a monthly payment?
- Do you live in Gauteng or Witbank/eMalahleni (Mpumalanga)?
- Have you been driving for longer than 5 years?
- Do you have proof of income or your latest payslip?
- Do you have original bank statements for the last 3 months?
- Do you have a valid South Africa ID or proof thereof?
- Do you have proof of your physical address?
- Do you have no criminal record?
The total monthly payment (#3 of the above checklist) includes insurance, service support, 24 hour roadside assistance and warranty. The final monthly payment amount for your rent-to-buy car is determined by the vehicle you choose. The good news is that your credit history will not affect your application.
So, if you are ready to sparkle this Valentine’s Day, and want a rent-to-own Chevrolet Spark, go to our website today for more information.