If you, like many South Africans have a less than stellar credit record, then you are fully aware of the limited options available to you when trying to buy a car. You basically have 3 options:
- Get a car loan at a very high interest rate from a bank,
- Purchase a vehicle in cash upfront, or
- Opt for a rent-to-own car finance plan.
You may really need your own car, especially if you frequently travel in the early hours of the morning or late at night and cannot rely on public transport to get you from A to B. Instead of opting for a sub-prime car loan from a bank, consider partnering with a rent-to-own vehicle finance company such as Earn-a-Car.
Earn-a-Car, unlike many other rent-to-own car companies, do not consider your credit history when approving your application or not. All you need to get behind the wheel of a vehicle from Earn-a-Car is the following:
- Proof of income
- South African citizenship
- Proof of identification
- Valid driver’s license
- Be able to pay an admin fee upfront of approximately R17,000
- Pay your monthly rental installments in full and on time
High-quality pre-owned vehicles in good mechanical condition, thoroughly inspected by our expert technicians are available for you to choose from. These range from small fuel efficient city cars to larger bakkies and utility vehicles.