In the event of an accident, you will be required to pay an excess fee and your monthly payments may also be affected.The excess you will need to pay:
- First accident: The first accident excess is currently the higher of R3 000 or 10% of the damage.
- Second accident: A second accident results in an excess of the higher of R5 000 or 10% of damage being payable and will result in an increased monthly rental.
- Third Accident: Third accident results in an excess of the higher of R10,000 or 20% of damage being payable.
- Damage not Reported: Any damages not reported to Earn-a-car will attract an excess of R5 000, or 10% of the damage.
- Vehicle write-off: Any accident resulting in a write-off will currently result in the earn your vehicle loyalty scheme rental contract period being extended by 12 months and an increased monthly rental.