Insuring your car is the best decision you can make. Should you be involved in an accident, you need not worry about the costs. Fixing a dented and damaged car can become quite costly, but with motor vehicle financing in South Africa, you can rest assured that your car is well looked after.
Here are the most important things you need to know about car insurance:
- Do not opt for the lowest possible amount when investing in car insurance. The lesser the amount you pay, the lesser the amount will be when your car needs fixing.
- Paying an excess amount out-of-pocket will lower your premium, but if you take in account what the cost of accident repair is, that excess amount will be much greater than you premium.
- If you have home insurance, why not combine it with your car insurance? Insurance companies tend to lower their premiums if you combine your insurance.
- Shop around for the best car insurance deals. Switching a policy if you are not happy will cost extra – unnecessarily.
- If your car needs to be repaired, make sure that your insurance includes the option to rent a car during the period your car will spend in an auto body shop.
- Do not claim for a small thing such as a grocery cart incident. Each time you claim, your premium will rise.
- Should your car be stolen, make sure that your car insurance company knows about it as soon as possible.
Car insurance at Earn-A-Car
At Earn-A-Car, we know how important your car is to you. Therefore we offer accident support and management should your car be involved in an accident. We can also help you to get the car of your dreams, even if you are blacklisted.
Contact us today for the best motor vehicle finance in South Africa.