- People who are Blacklisted
If you have been blacklisted or have a less-than-appealing credit history, then a rent-to-buy car solution is ideal for you. We offer rent-to-own cars for blacklisted people which means your credit history will not affect your application or ability to get a vehicle from Earn-a-Car. What matters is your current financial situation and whether you can meet the minimal monthly requirements.
- People who want Flexibility
With Earn-A-Car, you can trade down if your financial situation changes in the future if you give a months’ notice.
We offer cash back benefits that you can use towards purchasing your current vehicle or as a down payment for another vehicle.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
At Earn-a-Car, you can get instant approval if you have these following things:
- Complete the Instant Approval form to ensure that you meet our criteria
- If approved, we will contact you and arrange a time and date for you to visit Earn-a-Car
- When visiting Earn-a-Car you’ll need these:
- Bring in your proof of income to secure the car you want.
- There is an upfront admin fee payment of a minimum of R16 500. This is not a deposit as we pride ourselves on allowing rent-to-own cars with no deposit on blacklisted individuals.
- If you can meet a minimum monthly payment of R3 500 – R9 000 depending on the car you want, you are equipped to rent-to-own your vehicle.
Apply today to get the process started so that you can become a rent-to-buy car owner or call us on to speak to us further about the rent-to-own model.