You’re blacklisted…and all your vehicle finance options seem limited, or even non-existent! Don’t worry – you’re not alone. Thousands of South African’s find themselves in the same boat and still they manage to acquire vehicle finance deals that work for them. If you need transport, don’t let being blacklisted keep you from owning a car. At Earn-a-Car we’ll assist you with blacklisted car finance and what’s more is that we will ensure that you are presented with a myriad of benefits, advantages and conveniences at the same time.
Requirements for obtaining blacklisted vehicle finance
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Permanent employment for longer than 3 months.
- 3 months bank statements and latest payslips.
- A minimum deposit / down payment of R16 500.
- Budget must be able to afford a vehicle repayment of between R3500 and R5000.
Tips for buying a car when blacklisted
- Take the time to draw up your budget and be as meticulous as possible while doing so. If you are already blacklisted it is best not to over indebt yourself further. Make sure that you know precisely how much you can afford to spend on a car each month. Make sure that you cater to fuel, repairs, maintenance and insurance for your new car.
- Blacklisted individuals will be turned away by banks. Apply via financial institutions that specifically offer options for blacklisted individuals.
- When buying a car while blacklisted you will undoubtedly want to keep costs as low as possible. Cut back on costs and pay off your vehicle quicker or with less financial strain by considering second hand vehicles. Often pre-owned cars are made available at a much more affordable rate than new vehicles and you won’t struggle to make the payments if you are realistic about what you can afford.
- Set alerts and reminders for your car repayments. Paying your car instalments on time will help you to rebuild a good credit rating. Pay on or before the required repayment date and be consistent. Missing payments or paying late will negatively affect your credit score.
Get vehicle finance assistance from Earn-a-Car today!
For blacklisted vehicle finance assistance, our car deals at Earn-a-Car are just what you need. You can also earn some extra cash by referring potential clients to us! Take the time to contact us via email or telephone to learn more about the options available to you today.