When you are blacklisted, you are not able to make any debt. It is possible however, to get blacklisted car finance.
If you are in need of a car and are blacklisted, you can now easily get vehicle finance assistance. Blacklisted car finance is a feature made especially for people with a bad credit record.
How to get car finance when you are blacklisted:
- Make sure that you get a trustworthy financier. This person will help you get vehicle finance even if you are under debt review.
- Try to pay off your existing debt as soon as possible. A vehicle finance company is more likely to accept your application if they can see that you are trying everything you can to clean up your credit score.
- Make sure that you understand your options carefully. You will have a limited loan amount to spend, but if you choose the correct finance plan like rent-to-own, you will get an even better deal.
- If you choose an older model car, you are more likely to get a better finance deal. The newer the model car, the more expensive it will be.
- Show the finance company that you will be able to pay them back. If you have a home or a job, it already benefits your finance application.
Purchasing a car at Earn-A-Car when you are blacklisted
Earn-A-Car is one of the best companies to go to when you are looking to finance a car. We have great pre-owned cars for blacklisted people and have fantastic staff to help you get the best possible vehicle finance.
Our showroom is filled with amazing cars, waiting to be your prized possession.
Contact us today to get the best blacklisted car finance in South Africa.