In the past, people with poor credit histories found it next to impossible to qualify for blacklisted vehicle finance in Gauteng. However, with a growing market of blacklisted consumers, Earn a Car identified a need in the market to provide affordable and achievable vehicle finance for blacklisted consumers.
Unlike other companies who believe in penalising blacklisted consumers with high interest rates and other unfair charges not levied on consumers with good credit scores, Earn a Car wants to make its products affordable. It aims to give its clients more value for their money and help them to take ownership of their own vehicle in 4 to 6 years.
There are many benefits offered by Earn a Car to their clients, here are only a few:
- Complete ownership in 4 to 6 years: Depending on whether you choose the most expensive vehicle in their fleet of vehicles, you will be able to take legal ownership of your own vehicle in 4 to 6 years
- Cash back reward: This reward is calculated by a percentage of your monthly premium. At the end of your rental agreement this cash back reward can either be used to take ownership of your vehicle or it can be used for anything else by the client
- Full warranty: All clients who take out blacklisted vehicle finance with Earn a Car will receive a full warrantee on their vehicle for the full term of their rental, worth a minimum of R200 per month
- Loan car: In the event of an accident clients will receive a loan car if they take out personal accident cover with Earn a Car
- Tracking system: Vehicles financed through Earn a Car’s blacklisted vehicle finance are kitted out with a Matrix vehicle tracking, immobilization and emergency response system worth R250 per month
If you are looking for great value blacklisted vehicle finance in Gauteng, then contact Earn a Car today.
Contact us for blacklisted vehicle finance in South Africa.