Improving bad credit ratings can result in better finance options. Getting car finance with bad credit may be difficult, but we make it easy for you!
If it is vehicle finance assistance you need, you might want to check your credit rating before making that call. There is a number of important pointers to check before applying for car finance, including:
- Keep a close eye on your credit report – Your credit report shows how much credit you have made in the past and how you control it.
- Set payment reminders for your instalments – Making your credit payments on time benefits your credit scores.
- Reduce your debt – The first thing you need to do is stop using your credit cards. Debt is a high risk if not handled correctly.
- Pay your bills on time – Payments, even if only a few days late and collections can let your credit rating drop.
- If you have missed payments, get up to date with it as soon as possible – The longer you pay your bills on time after being late, the more your credit scores should increase.
- Be aware that paying off a collection account will not remove it from your credit report – It will stay on your report for seven years.
- If you are having trouble making payments, contact your creditors or see a credit counsellor to help you understand how to reduce your debt – It is better to get help late than never.
Credit ratings and your dream car at Earn-a-Car
At Earn-a-Car, we make sure that you get the best assistance, even when you want to buy a car while blacklisted. You can apply for car finance, and earn extra cash when referring someone to Earn-a-Car. Contact us today to drive away in your dream car!