To keep your car in great shape, you need to maintain the interior and exterior of the car. Doing so will ensure reaching your destination without a hassle.
Tips to keep your car in great shape
- Keep door handles lubricated – Spraying the door handles of your car with a good quality lubricant protects the parts from wear and tear as the doors are opened and closed on a regular basis.
- Change the air filter – Changing your air filter will prevent dust and small particles from entering your car’s engine and potentially damaging the engine.
- Check your tire pressure – Checking your car’s tire pressure regularly will help prevent problems with traction and stability on the road.
- Change the spark plug – Changing the spark plug can improve performance and save more fuel on the long run.
- Brake check – Making sure that your brakes are working correctly is essential when driving. Without brakes, your car will not be able to stop and you will cause an accident.
- Change the oil – Using a good quality oil will ensure that your car will run smoothly and prevent friction and heat to cause damage to components in your car.
Easy car finance at Earn-A-Car; the best maintenance tip
At Earn-A-Car we help you to get the best possible car finance, even when you are blacklisted. While many vehicle finance companies in South Africa do not finance people who have bad credit, Earn-A-Car would like to see you drive away in the car of your dreams!
You can even earn cash for every referral you bring to Earn-A-Car that leads to a successful buy!
Contact us today to get easy vehicle finance and use these tips to make your car last a lifetime!